Monday, April 23, 2018

PLYO!

Welcome everyone...my workouts since 2003 for 10 months of the year are 2 hours long...the other 2 months for 1 hour long. In addition from 10/07 to 5/15 I conducted 15 fitness classes each week, w/3 devoted to men and women physically/mentally challenged. So, I have lived what I "preach." I owe a lot to plyometrics. I gained speed, balance, endurance, mental alertness.
When one gains the next level of alertness, you climb to the next level in every facet of skill needed to accomplish your goals. You reach Peak Performance! That's human nature. In my tutoring, I tell my clients not to worry about weight lifting so much. Muscle will come soon enough...Unless that's all you want. Careful about being
muscle bound. That will restrict all your other activities. Give Plyo a chance for 30 days, 3x a week and then feel the results.
www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com

No comments: