Sunday, September 2, 2012

GRINDER

Hello and welcome everyone...first off, thanks to all the followers
and your comments. Things that most people leave out of their
workouts/training. 1) Passion...in observing men and women during
their workouts, I do not see a readiness to accomplish something. The
spark is missing. I don't see or feel a PASSION. It is not enough to
write out your goals and carry a clipboard. When you can visualize
your goal, then you begin to act and behave as though you were
already there. The nonverbal speaks volumes. 2) Most tend to miss
the core workout. Your ab workout will carry you a long way in
what ever training you are committed to. Don't miss "the center."
3) How much is enough? Ten of something, twenty or thirty.
We never know what the competition is doing. That's the thing I
worry about most. Can I out work, out train my competitors? 4)
And that's where the mental part of my game comes into play.
Being mentally tough starts well before your event. I can't promise
that exercise will add years to your life...but I can promise you will
add life to your years.

Have a meaningful life everyone! JimmyO
Reference: www.secondwindfitnessfilm.com 

No comments: